- Triple-cut universal sim card
- Unlimited calls & texts in USA
- Unlimited calls & texts from USA to worldwide including mobiles
- Unlimited internet up to 4GB in 4G LTE (speed throttled thereafter)
Lyca Mobile is an american virtual carrier using T-Mobile network, one of the major carriers in United-States. We suggest you to check the coverage map in the COVERAGE tab.
This plan is good for small data users or very short terms visitor in United-States.
- Unlimited calls & texts within USA.
- Unlimited calls & texts from USA to worldwide including mobiles. Check DESTINATIONS tab for the available countries.
- Unlimited internet up to 4GB in 4G LTE. Speed is throttled to 2G / EDGE speed thereafter.
If you stay more than 30 days, you can reload every month via our website in the “Reload” section. It is also possible to pay every month with the carrier once you are in USA.
Your prepaid sim card is shipped inactive. You will have to activate it on our website. Activation can take up to 24 hours and the 30 days will start upon activation. If you stay more than 30 days, it is possible to pay for additional months directly with the carrier (you can create an account online) or thru our website.
PROS: LycaMobile.us ReviewsIf you are looking to get a mobile SIM card that will let you get unlimited calls to places such as China, Pakistan and Nigeria, then the website LycaMobile might be the place for you. They are known to provide people with cheap international calls wherever they go according to the LycaMobile.us review. There are also numerous deals being offered that can give their customers a lot of benefits. Plans range from $19 to $59 per month, so people have a lot of flexibility for their needs. You can order their products and services through your phone and can take advantage of quick recharging of funds through their website.
- Cheap International Calls
- Numerous Deals
- Order by Phone
- Quick Recharge
CONS: LycaMobile.us ReviewsPerhaps the only drawback that can be said about the Lycamobile.us is that the company handles complaints quite poorly. Statistics from the Better Business Bureau website shows that out of 60 complaints over the past years, 32 were not resolved. This is an advice in the LycaMobile review that you’d want to keep an eye on.
- Poor Complaint Resolutions